[Xcb] [RFC] first-class queues vs. callbacks

Daniel Martin consume.noise at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 03:47:44 PDT 2013

On Sun, Mar 03, 2013 at 07:46:50PM +0100, Uli Schlachter wrote:
> I also didn't read all the proposals which are thrown around carefully, but some
> of these sound overly complex and I am not really convinced that all of this
> really is needed (inside of xcb and not via some library written ontop of it).

I'm sorry for the noise, I got a bit too excited about those ideas. Next
time I'll do my homework properly. Yes, most of that should be possible
to be solved in an extra library.

And first I should address the more important problem(s) libxcb has
atm., i.e. the sequence number in ge events.

Thanks for bringing me back to earth,
    Daniel Martin