[Xcb] XCB Tutorials

Mitchell de Bruyn mitch at physicscat.org
Wed Nov 20 02:12:49 PST 2013

 Hi

I'm was quickly going though the XCB tutorials and saw some small
inconstancies in the example code. e.g. A variable 'window' is declared but
later tries to use 'win' so obviously does not compile.

Is there a preferred file I can diff to send a patch?
Or should I just write a list of all the trivial changes I had to make
before gcc would stop complaining?

Thought I'd ask before abusing bugzilla.

Mitch.

ps. It's all trivial changes so anybody with a spare 20min and access to
the wiki could fix it. Would be nice if the examples compiled.