[Xcb] "non-programming" work

Bart Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Sep 11 22:58:43 PDT 2013

Thanks much for offering to help!

I have a repo around somewhere with a partial port of x11perf in it.
Alan Coopersmith has done complete ports of a couple of smaller
things.

I think the biggest priority in the documentation is having someone go
through it in detail and make it current. Much of it is stale AFAICT.

I would really *love* to have someone document libxcbimage. I can't
believe I didn't do that at the time I wrote it. Sigh.

--Bart