[Xcb] favorite xlib(or xcb) books ?

Jochen Keil jochen.keil at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 14:10:43 PST 2014

Hello,

since nobody mentioned it yet (at least I think so) I like to recommend
[1] to you. It's based on Xlib, but the protocol is the same.

It's actually just the API documentation, but you can figure out a lot
by reading foreign code. Openbox for example does some image
manipulation/handling stuff. Util libraries like xcb-image also provide
a lot of insight.

HTH,

  Jochen

[1] http://tronche.com/gui/x/