[Xcb] How to set/change a property with python-xcb (xpyb)?

Christian Linhart chris at DemoRecorder.com
Tue Nov 25 07:30:40 PST 2014

Hi Robert,

>From looking superficially at your example:
* your example looks OK, but I may have missed something
* this may be a bug in xpyb.

As far as I know, xpyb is not actively maintained right now.
So, if you can, please debug and fix xpyb and post a patch for the fix here.

Cheers,

Chris