[Xcb] Translating XkbApplyMappingChange() et al. to xcb-xkb

Christian Linhart chris at DemoRecorder.com
Sat Oct 18 01:02:15 PDT 2014

The XCB protocol definitions for XKB are not finished yet, i.e. they contain bugs and some stuff is missing there.
I have fixed most of that, but not yet submitted my changes.
Reason for not yet submitting:
I wait for my XInput stuff to be integrated in upstream before adding more pending stuff to our review-queue that's already quite long.

So, you may have to wait until we fix the XKB issues.
You can of course start your work now, but don't be surprised if some of your testcases fail due to errors in the XKB-support of XCB.

Chris