[Xcb] xcb_sync_list_system_counters(3) documentation broken

Chris Nehren cnehren+xcb at pobox.com
Sun Apr 19 17:00:31 PDT 2015

I have noiced that there is a formatting issue in the
documentation for xcb_sync_list_system_counters(3), visible at
http://www.x.org/releases/X11R7.7/doc/man/man3/xcb_sync_list_system_counters.3.xhtml.
Chrome and Firefox both tell me that there are problems, and
there are other formatting problems in the manpage (the parameter
list in the synopsis isn't complete).

On a related note, are there any efforts or projects to
improve the documentation? I am finding both the Xlib and xcb
documentation to be sparse or lacking altogether, and do not
fancy reading header files or source code to guess at how to
use things (scowling at you, libxml2).

--
Chris Nehren