[Xcb] No opengl3 rendering

Remi Thebault remi.thebault at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:41:51 PST 2015

My installed mesa is 10.1.3.
the call to xcb_register_for_special_xge is present in the source base.

However, my client receive some unknown event type:
1st frame:  12   102    103
all other frames: 12   102

My render code is in expose (code 12) and rendering only works in the
first frame.
Are those 102 and 103 the special events?

If I do not call XSetEventQueueOwner, I only receive event 12 and
everything seems to work, even when I use the XCB event queue API.
Is this portable?
(I've seen XNextEvent crash if XCB owns the event queue)

Thanks,
Rémi