[Xcb] pixel color

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Fri Nov 13 05:18:12 PST 2015

Am 12.11.2015 um 18:03 schrieb Elliott Chapin:
> With the transition from Xlib  to Xcb I'm having trouble finding the
> colorref of a pixel.
>
> Advice appreciated!

Ok, here is some advice: Explain what you are talking about. At least google
doesn't know about a colorref:

https://www.google.de/search?q=colorref
https://www.google.de/search?q=colorref+x11
https://www.google.de/search?q=colorref+xlib

Do you have some sample code using (only?) Xlib that you could show us? Perhaps
even a self-contained programm which can be compiled and executed?

Uli

P.S.: It's funny that your own question is the second-to-top hit in the last
link. :-)

--
- Buck, when, exactly, did you lose your mind?
- Three months ago. I woke up one morning married to a pineapple.