[Xcb] peer review for xcb-util-xrm

Ingo Bürk admin at airblader.de
Wed Mar 30 09:44:38 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

as previously discussed, there has been work on a new XCB util library
xcb-util-xrm to have the XCB equivalent of the Xrm* functions of Xlib,
allowing access to resource management. The library is now nearing a
first stable release and we aim to use it in several projects, such as
i3, awesome, cairo, xcb-util-cursor and rofi.

In order to gain confidence in the library and avoid breakage, I'd like
to openly call for a peer review by anyone who is interested. You can
find the repository under [1], but please also leave a comment in issue
[2] that you will be reviewing the library. Feel free to ask any
questions, open issues etc.

There's currently no hard timeline on when the review will be closed.

[1] https://github.com/Airblader/xcb-util-xrm
[2] https://github.com/Airblader/xcb-util-xrm/issues/33

Regards
Ingo