[Xcb] DBE patch for libxcb

Lars Segerlund lars.segerlund at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:14:01 UTC 2016

 I really would like a comment on this, since I only did the fix to
compile, I haven't checked out the generated code, and since I did a fix
for padding I suspect I have a lot more errors, like you say.

 Any hints for the right manual/place to read up ?

 ( I was just happy to get it through the build with latest, on 1.11.1 it
worked better, so I do know I need to fix it up, and help is so appreciated
just point me in the right direction please, sorry for taking up time but I
am new to this xcb xml thing ... )

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.