[Xcb] Deeper pixmaps for xcb-shape masks

Javier Pollak javi.po.123 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 17:47:44 UTC 2018

Hi, I'm working on a patch for bspwm to add rounded corners to windows and
their borders.
Everything works just as expected but because the mask applied to the
Bounding and Clipping shape is required to be 1 bit deep.
This makes my rounded corners look very jagged since there's no value in
between 0 (transparent) and 1 (opaque).

[Here's a scrot](https://i.imgur.com/83Ufhjs.png)

Is there any way to remedy this?
What I tried so far is to apply an additional mask to the window background
itself since it allows for a mask of the same depth as the window.
The problem with that solution is that it does not apply to the border...