[Xcb] [EXTERNAL] - Attempt at writing a tutorial

Lucas lucasvalentim at outlook.com.br
Fri Feb 12 01:39:48 UTC 2021

I believe that I found the rest of the answers for everything except for
what the flag XCB_REQUEST_RAW does:

XCB_REQUEST_CHECKED (tells the server to provide the error, if any,
inside a/reply/to a given request), XCB_REQUEST_DISCARD_REPLY (tells X
to discard the reply, if any, to a given request), and
XCB_REQUEST_REPLY_FDS (tells the server to include the number of socket
file descriptors inside the reply to a given request,this appears to be
for internal usage only
<https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/lib/libxcb/-/blob/master/src/xcb_in.c#L246>).
Member of the struct xcb_unmap_window_request_t pad0 may store the
number of socket file descriptors depending on the request.