[Xdevconf] Inquiry

Mrs. Susan Vaye susan59 at tsamail.za
Sun Feb 6 21:36:19 PST 2005

I am sorry if this proposal should inconvinience you. But for the sake of my present condition I need your help urgently if you wish.

This not a hoax but a fact from the buttom of my heart.

First, I am married with only a son to late Engr. Isaac Nuhan Vaye, the deputy minister of public works, who was killed by Charles Taylor, the former president of Liberia. I hail from Monrovia in Liberia and presently in a refugee camp in Johanesbourg, capital city of South Africa making all efforts to travel out of Africa as soon as possible.

My husband made a lodgement of US$18.5M dollars in a vault account with a finance company in Europe shortly before his death and the fund is now due for take off for its foreign investment. I need your help and wants to rely on your professional idea, trust and reliability to work with you. In this aspect, I will order for the release of the total fund to your account for investment in your country, as I could not be able to do any thing now due to my political situation in this country.

This transaction is genuine, legitimate and 100% risk-free.

Upon your acceptance to assist in this transaction, you are sincerely advice to provide your full detail to enable me forward an authentic letter of authority to you and order for the transfer of the total fund to your account by the finance company in Europe.

Information of the finance company and the lodgement certificate of the total fund will be sent to you in your next possitive response. I thank you for your anticipated cooperation. God Bless.

Yours truly,

Mrs. Susan Nuhan Vaye
Johanesbourg, S/A.
susvaye at yahoo.com