[Xdevconf] Re: X Window System developer's meeting

George Staikos staikos@kde.org
Wed Jan 5 10:30:21 PST 2005

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 12:26, Mirko Boehm wrote:
> Jim, Havoc, George,
>
> on behalf of KDE e.V., I will attend the conference, arriving Feb 11 at
> night.
> Please let me know if I can contribute with the conference. I can give a
> talk about KDE (lack of?) organization, if this fits into the other
> topics.

  Hi Mirko,

   Depending on the schedule for X11 talks, that talk should be welcome but
perhaps in the second room where there will likely be more of a desktop (ie:
higher level) focus.  Look forward to seeing you there!

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/