[Xdevconf] Attending XDevConf

Lubos Lunak l.lunak@suse.cz
Thu Jan 13 08:01:07 PST 2005

 Hello,

 I would like to attend the X Developer's Meeting. I am a KDE core developer
working as a member of SUSE Labs for SUSE/Novell. I currently maintan KWin
the KDE window manager, KSMServer the KDE session manager and several
X11-related classes in kdelibs. I additionally have relatively thorough
knowledge of the X11-related parts of the Qt toolkit such as the XDND or
clipboard code.

 I actually still haven't got my attendance approved yet :-/ because of
vacations of several relevant SUSE people, but I expect to have that worked
out soon.

 Thank you

 PS: Is it possible to get somewhere more detailed information about the
conference other than what was specified in the announcement mail?

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer