[Xdevconf] Re: X Window System developer's meeting. (fwd)

Paul Anderson pma@anderson.fc.hp.com
Thu Jan 13 08:42:31 PST 2005

Hello,

When I first RSVP'ed to attend last month, my message was
rejected.  Although that is fixed now, I wanted to be sure
the request didn't get lost, so I'm resending.

Thanks,

-paul