need ssh public keys from cvs account holders

Havoc Pennington hp at
Fri Aug 15 23:08:06 EEST 2003

One of the things we want to get out of the new server is secure CVS.

If you have a CVS account on right now, can you send
an ssh v2 public key to me.  This is ~/.ssh/ for example,
NOT  (or generate a ~/.ssh/ specifically
for this purpose)

Please also include an email address and full real name to be kept as
contact information, if these are different from what's on your email

Again if you're interested in how this machine is set up, people are
on #freedesktop working on it.