Mission statement ! (was Re: next level of freedesktop.org)

Jeroen ten Berge Jeroen.ten.Berge at Vialis.nl
Fri Jul 18 12:38:28 EEST 2003

> > Serve as a neutral forum for sharing ideas about X desktop
> technology;
> > -Why not add a webforum ?
>
> In my opinion it is quite hard to follow discussions in webforums, if
> you are not online 24/7...
I didn't think of that since i have a permanent connection, i understand users with dialup don't really like this... hmmm... is there a way to combine it ? I mean can a forum be a mailinglist and vice-versa ?!? If not, it would be a nice challenge for a PHP programmer ;)

Jeroen.