Proposed Browser Bookmark Sharing Standard.

Kent Schumacher kent at structural-wood.com
Sat Jun 28 16:19:06 EEST 2003

Regarding point (3) "Is looking at bookmarking and history sufficient to
achieve transparent interoperability?"

I think not - at this point the ability of Mozilla to fill in forms
(especially usernames and passwords) is the item I miss most when I use
another browser.  I would like the form data to be shared as well.