That 'vision' thing (Tuomas has a logo proposal)

Lars Hallberg spam at micropp.se
Thu Nov 6 18:50:18 EET 2003

Havoc Pennington wrote:

>On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 10:46, Thomas Leonard wrote:
>

>>The visited links are red, and the others are blue. Neither are very
>>readable on a blue background. I'm on a different computer now, and the
>>'red' links are now purple, which is even worse :-(
>>

>Followed links aren't red for me. Maybe it's some funky browser issue?

Guess that most browsers that don't know CSS choose the clasic: blu
links, purple for visited links. The way around is to make the bakground
classic (grey or white). Then the backround can be changed with CSS soo
You ether get a readable classic look without CSS, or the 'intended'
look with CSS. Grey would be best in this case if some browser goof up
and change the links to white but not the background :-)

With CSS suport all links are white, witch looks nice. But it's a litle
meen to take the visited link hint away from the reader :-/ Maybe making
the visided links light grey?

/LaH