That 'vision' thing (Tuomas has a logo proposal)

Thomas Leonard tal00r at
Fri Nov 7 13:09:14 EET 2003

On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 06:23:01PM +0100, Lars Hallberg wrote:
> Lars Hallberg wrote:
> >Guess that most browsers that don't know CSS choose the clasic: blu
> >links, purple for visited links. The way around is to make the
> >bakground classic (grey or white). Then the backround can be changed
> >with CSS soo You ether get a readable classic look without CSS, or the
> >'intended' look with CSS. Grey would be best in this case if some
> >browser goof up and change the links to white but not the background :-)
> Looking into the code.... I see no reason for a non CSS browser to
> render a blue background - and dillo don't do it ether.
> Do You have a browser with CSS suport, but broken CSS suport? Like and
> old IE or NS4?

The screenshot was NS4, but I got the same thing with Galeon 1.3.10.
I agree the site doesn't have to look good on NS4, but it should at least
be readable.

Anyway, the new site shows the links in light-blue on grey, which is
better (although it's easier to read if I turn the stylesheet off to get
the default dark blue and red on the new grey).

Thomas Leonard
tal00r at	tal197 at