Syncing up the MIME databases

Christian Rose menthos at menthos.com
Fri Nov 14 18:38:15 EET 2003

fre 2003-11-14 klockan 17.13 skrev Christian Rose:
> I've noticed some inconsistancies with these mime descriptions,
> primarily with casing (some descriptions use lowercase, others mix
> upper- and lowercase) and differences in the use of plural/singular.

Also, there are some interesting terminology differences with current
gnome-mime-data translations, most notably folder/directory and such
things, and there are probably also inconsistencies wrt kde terminology.

Again, it would probably be good to get together and and get some formal
agreement or guidelines on what terms, capitalization, plural form and
so on should be used for the descriptions.

Christian