Freedesktop server will be unavailable 0600-0800 PST Nov 27

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Fri Nov 28 10:33:02 EET 2003

PSU (our fine hosting provider) is replacing the giant UPS serving the
machine room where the freedesktop.org server is mounted.  This will cause
the machine to be off-line for a few hours tomorrow morning, and then
again for a few hours on Saturday evening.

I recommend a few hours visit to the big room with the wet gray ceiling
during this period; we shouldn't have another opportunity like this for
several years if all goes well :-)

-keith