website problem...permisson denied when it shouldn't be..

Heinrich Wendel h_wendel at
Thu Oct 2 17:16:12 EEST 2003

On Wednesday 01 October 2003 21:13, blargg at wrote:
> gives a
> permission denied error.  I'm able to download other files in this
> directory.  But not this one.  Has anybody else experienced this??  Can or
> should it be fixed??

It was an apache misconfiguration issue, I fixed it.

BTW. keithp: you should make clear why files are in ~/fontconfig/release and
which go in /software/fontconfig/releases.

> I'm not subscribed to the list, just hoping that this could be resolved
> and the first step would be letting someone know.
> Ben
mfg, heinrich :)