[RESEND] Added German shared-mime-info translation, please commit

Christian Neumair chris at gnome-de.org
Sun Apr 4 12:05:47 EEST 2004

Could somebody please finally commit this? I already had to beg weeks
get my MIME patch reviewed and eventually committed. I'm not angry but
disappointed by the slowliness of this process.

Hi there!
I have no clue of the internal fd internationalization structure, so I'm
sending this file to this mailing lists hoping that it will be added to
mime/shared-mime-info/po and "de" will be inserted at
mime/shared-mime-info/configure.in:ALL_LINGUAS.

regs,
 Chris