gnome-volume-manager data patch.

Pat Suwalski pat at suwalski.net
Fri Apr 9 03:02:13 EEST 2004

Hello,

gvm doesn't seem to have a list, so I thought I'd submit my patch here.
All relevant people are probably here anyway. :)

After weeks of trying to figure out what weird permissions problem I
might have that data CDs and DVDs don't automount (DVDs autoplayed just
fine as soon as mounted manually), I decided to look at the source.

Apparently both CDs and DVDs on my system are not "iso9660" but rather
"data." I think this is a reasonable little patch to make.

My question: are the media type labels arbitrary/system dependent? This
is Gentoo, but I can't see how distribution would change things.

--Pat