shared-mime-info 0.14 released

Christophe Fergeau teuf at gnome.org
Fri Apr 9 21:04:56 EEST 2004

Hi,

Did your patch get applied? If not, you should put it on
bugzilla.freedesktop.org so that it's not forgotten.
As I understand http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3003.txt files with extension
.mp2 or .mp3 should have audio/mpeg as their mime type instead of
audio/x-mp3 and audio/x-mp3. If you really want to differentiate mp2 and
mp3 files, maybe audio/x-mp3 should be audio/mpeg, and we can keep
audio/x-mp2 for mp2 files ?

Cheers,

Christophe