Standardization of a notification-protocol

Devil X devilx33 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 01:50:09 EEST 2004

Dear sir or madam,

I'm working on a notification-service in C using GTK and I would like to use
a standardized transmission protocol so that I do not have to implement
every single protocol like the KNotify-Protocol and others but there is
none. Now a user just gave me the idea of proposing you to standardize a
protocol for a notification service.
You can find my project at: http://gnotify.sourceforge.net
Please think about this idea, it would make things easier :)

Bye

Wußten Sie, daß Sie Ihren Hotmail-Posteingang auch über den MSN Messenger
abrufen können? http://www.msn.de/messenger Jetzt kostenlos downloaden und
einfach testen!