WBumount gentoo test

Anthony Metcalf anthony.metcalf at anferny.ath.cx
Tue Apr 20 21:29:51 EEST 2004

As promised I tested wbumount as soon as I got home. It starts :)
it notices when I put my usb flash drive in, so I can view the /keyfob
mountpoint. Then it doesnt notice when I brows with nautilus, or when I
open a file with gedit, or when I cd into the device from a console. it
thinks it can unmount/eject but cannot because i'm still in the directory
in the console, it tells me this in the xterm i started it from, but not
in any other way. I also get an error message I don't understand so a log
file is atached.

it was started with wbumount-gtk > wbumount.log
I'm running dbus-cvs and hal-cvs as of 24 hours ago, and wbumount 0.1.1

--
"The 'eye-for-an-eye' mentality, leaves everyone blind."
Martin Luther King Jr.