[Registry] Re: LinuxRegistry in Freedesktop & KDE

George jirka at 5z.com
Thu Apr 22 20:12:02 EEST 2004

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 12:29:21PM -0300, Avi Alkalay wrote:
> Oh really? How can a daemon know which user had connected to him? Maybe
> passing an XML document describing its UID? Oh yes. Aren't XML generated
> by the user?

I wanted to answer with some witty remark about your mental capabilities (or
lack thereof), but then I thought that this would just move the discussion
into personal attacks.

George

PS: Your example code on the webpage has a buffer overrun because your coding
practices suck.  See if you can find it.

--
George <jirka at 5z.com>
   A good memory is needed after one has lied.