Configuration API

Avi Alkalay avi at alkalay.net
Tue Apr 27 23:59:59 EEST 2004

Maybe I get lost in translation, but I think I agree with your "configurable
is the *wrong* way". It can't make everybody happy. Specially in the level
discussed here (change notification, etc). And I think non-desktop software
are also important for this subject.

I'd like to have the chance to have you explain me better this part, in
private, if you have time.

Regards,
Avi