console/desktop integration

Sven Neumann sven at gimp.org
Sun Aug 8 15:58:12 EEST 2004

Hi,

Lars Hallberg <spam at micropp.se> writes:

> Nautilus showing only the directory name in the window titlebar is
> another example. It's bad even when working with the gui. You don't
> know witch of all doc folders Your watching. You have to guess it from
> the content, not always easy as the filnames don't always reavel it,
> You have to go to file content!

I fully agree with your comments. What's even worse than the nautilus
problem you mention above is the fact that in GtkFileChooser you can
add multiple bookmarks with the same name since the name is taken from
the folder and can't even be edited. Nothing will tell you which "doc"
folder you are going to end up in if you click on one of the "doc"
bookmarks. But this probably belongs into Bugzilla, product gtk+ ...

Sven