Proposal: System Tools Backends (From gnome-system-tools)

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Thu Dec 23 11:18:46 EET 2004

On Thu, Dec 23, 2004 at 09:40:23AM +0100, Carlos Garnacho wrote:
> Any more comments? it could be a shame if a piece of software that works
> and is used doesn't get in FreeDesktop just for lack of comments ;)
>
> 	Carlos

If this doesn't qualify as a freedesktop project, I don't know what does. It's
used by both GNOME and KDE already? That's a big bonus. It sounds like a very
good way for desktop environments to provide access to system configuration
if they so desire.

I hope that helps getting your request approved ;-) Who decides on that?

	Jasper