[patch] Video4Linux HAL class

Matthew Mastracci matt at aclaro.com
Fri Jan 16 07:55:28 EET 2004

Sorry for the deluge of mail lately, but I realized that I forgot -u in
my CVS diff and that I should probably be providing GNU-style changelog
entries to make your life easier.

Attached, find the updated patch.

        * tools/device-manager/Const.py.in (BUS_NAMES): add video4linux,
        fix I2C capitalization

        * hald/linux/linux_osspec.c (visit_class_device): add support
        for video4linux, minor I2C fixes
        (visit_class_device): add support for video4linux
        (visit_class_device): use class device path for I2C
        (handle_hotplug): hotplug support for video4linux

        * hald/Makefile.am (hald_SOURCES): Add
        linux_class_video4linux.[ch]

        * hald/linux/linux_class_video4linux.[ch]: new files

Matt.

--
Matthew Mastracci <matt at aclaro.com>