add media type to hal

Robert Love rml at ximian.com
Thu Mar 25 19:21:23 EET 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 10:42, Christophe Fergeau wrote:

> I think you can have CDS_XA_* CDs with a single iso9660 track, iirc
> VideoCDs are an example of such cds.
> I don't think "iso9660" is an appropriate string even for CDS_DATA_1 and
> CDS_DATA_2, I'm pretty sure I have Mac-only CDs at work which contain a
> Mac partition table, several HFS filesystems but no iso9660 filesystem.

Ahh hah!  I knew I have seen CDS_XA_* somewhere else.

In that case, I do not think they should show up as mixed.  My audio CDs
with bonus data show up as mixed, and that is the sort of thing I am
looking for.

I think we ought to keep CDS_XA_* where it is.  I will fix that comment,
though.

	Robert Love