add media type to hal

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Fri Mar 26 10:24:51 EET 2004

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 05:19:47PM -0500, Robert Love wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 19:58, Robert Love wrote:
>
> > Following patch adds a "storage.cdrom.media_type" string property to
> > CD-ROM discs, which describes the type of disc media.  Credit for this
> > idea goes to Bastien Nocera.
>
> David,
>
> Here is an updated patch, against today's CVS, with the following simple
> changes:
>
> 	- s/iso9660/data/		(Christophe Fergeau and others)
> 	- Mixed Mode is not CD Plus	(Bastien Nocera)

Very nice, thanks, I've applied this and also put it in the new linux
backend (hald/linux/block_class_device.c), but I'm not quite ready to
switch to this one yet; only tested it on my powerbook actually.

However, the server hosting the CVS repo has a full /tmp so I cannot
commit it yet because CVS is complaining.

Cheers,
David