mime-type icons, a proposal

Rob Lanphier robla at real.com
Mon Oct 4 21:31:55 EEST 2004

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 07:19:45 +0000, Frans Englich
<frans.englich at telia.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 02 October 2004 04:41, Rob Lanphier wrote:
> > Ryan happens to be a very contentious person

...err, make that "conscientious".  Atrocious spelling + inattention to
spell checker suggestions = trouble

Frans, regarding conflict of interest:  I'll acknowledge that there is
potential conflict of interest, which is why I've been using my
@real.com address even though I'm subscribed through another account
(hence, I prefer if you include my @real.com address in your replies).
That said, I also believe that my position would be the same if I
weren't a RealNetworks employee, and I believe the same is true for
Ryan.

Ryan is clearly more engaged in this conversation, so I'll spend some
time talking to him about this.

Rob

--
Rob Lanphier, Development Support Manager - RealNetworks
Helix Community: http://helixcommunity.org