deleting thumbnails

Sven Neumann sven at gimp.org
Fri Oct 8 00:52:04 EEST 2004

Hi,

I am not sure if I just overlooked something in the spec or this case
is just not handled there. If an application updates a thumbnail
(either because the existing one was outdated or because the user
explicitely asked for it), then it will create the thumbnail at the
user-configured thumbnail size. Now if the existing thumbnail is of
the other size, should it delete that thumbnail or just create a new
one in the other directory? Then two thumbnails for the same image
would exist. What do you think?

Sven