fd.o HIG

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at yahoo.co.in
Wed Oct 20 02:36:27 EEST 2004

Hi
> This is a good idea, but I do see that a lot of
> arguments are going to
> happen. Do you think we will be able to settle in on
> one idea?

Ok. there are controversial bits which we are already
painfully aware of. stuff like button ordering for
example but I am pretty sure gnome and kde developers
agree on some of the basic aspects. lets get started
with those ideas and we can revise it later step by
step

It has to be sufficiently high level. it should talk
by design ideas and implementations along with
suitable rationales as notes. It shouldnt talk about
gconf settings or qt classes. we shouldnt be including
code examples. just maybe mockups or real applications
screenshots.

regards
Rahul Sundaram