KWIG Qt->Gtk porting layer and merging main loops.

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 29 20:46:11 EEST 2004

--- Scott Wheeler <wheeler at kde.org> wrote:

> On Friday 29 October 2004 12:52, Piotr Szymanski
> wrote:
> > making arts depend on glib only resulted in most
> of developers moving
> > back to an older version of arts.
>
> Where "most" == "probably no more than 5%".
>
> -Scott

I have no idea about the exact percentage but the ones
who seem to be against glib do make a lot of noise
about it. I remember reading in the recent cvs digest
about dependency on glib being considered a
disadvatage of gstreamer. someone else mentioned that
atk was dependant on it already. Since arts is being
depreciated it cant really be used to push glib.

regards
Rahul Sundaram