KWIG Qt->Gtk porting layer and merging main loops.

David Faure dfaure at
Fri Oct 29 22:45:19 EEST 2004

On Friday 29 October 2004 21:40, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
> > It seems silly to argue against glib because it is
> > written in C...
> >
> > Kent
> I dont think people argue against glib because it is
> written in c. Maybe someone who hates it can explain
> why

Or maybe not. We don't need to have the same discussions every 2 months.
How about you read the archives, and we stop this thread here?

I really wish we'd be concentrating on writing specs here, instead of always
coming up with "let's merge the world" threads that lead nowhere.

David Faure, faure at, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE,
Konqueror (, and KOffice (