Discussion of command history in desktops

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.QinetiQ.com
Wed Sep 8 11:29:52 EEST 2004

I think this sort of blue-sky  UI research is better done in a different
forum to be honest. xdg-list is about standardising either stuff that
already exists, or new stuff where the goal is very clearly defined.
This is more along the lines of an R&D project so it's probably better
off being a separate project, at SourceForge or similar.

thanks -mike