Fwd: Re: tigert's mockups and HTML

pHilipp Zabel philipp.zabel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 20:24:28 EEST 2004

> So, what do people think of keeping the body simple with maybe basic
> markup (which can be easily filtered out, at least easier than CSS +
> tables + everything else) and adding an html-body hint?

I think that I think that this is a good idea.
And I really would like more real world examples.

What about hyperlinks in the body?
The example notification in Tuomas' latest mockup could consist of
just a message body including the "Read more" link and some kind of
galago person reference in a hint if the gecko based notification
server would put everything together itself.

What would be the reason to do css layout client-side anyway? As the
applications don't know about how the information will be presented,
shouldn't this be done in a notification server?

pHilipp