Bringing fdo.org to the next level

Adam Treat manyoso at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 17:27:53 EEST 2005

On Friday 15 April 2005 10:02 am, Ely Levy wrote:
> If you think KDE and gnome has that much power over the community
> it even makes more sense to create a body to keep the balance.

God, this thread exemplifies the downward spiral flushing fd.o down the
toilet.  I mean the talk, talk, talk and needless discussions all with these
assinine, idiotic observations/resolutions.  It is like listening to a bunch
of literary critics giving lectures on quantum physics.

For god's sake, KDE and GNOME __are__ the community!

They are just grand falloons ( albeit grand falloon's who are turning out some
great software ) and here you have another grand falloon bitching and whining
because some members of the KDE and GNOME community have the temerity to not
take their fd.o medicine.

Basically this proposal amounts to some skulking after Havoc, Waldo and others
pointed out that KDE/GNOME don't have to _care_ about what fd.o decides to
do.  So now comes this proposal to elect a board to force the communities to
_care_.  Pathetic.