menu-spec test cases [was Re: menu-spec: Making menu-editing work, cleaning up <Move> semantics]

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Mon Apr 25 15:08:09 EEST 2005

Hey,
	I've just added a new test to menu-spec - this one has a recursive
<MergeFile> loop which implementations should check for rather than
chewing up all the available memory and crashing.

	I've cheated in gnome-menus by refusing to merge the same .menu file
twice when loading a tree - this isn't entirely correct as you could
include the same .menu file at different points of the tree without
introducing recursion but ...

Cheers,
Mark.