Linux Desktop Testing Project - Hosting request

Luis Villa louie at
Tue Jan 4 15:38:21 EET 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 10:22 +0100, Henrik Sandklef wrote:
> > LDTP is aimed at doing this. This is based on "objects" and
> > "context-sensitive". It leverages the Keyword Driven Automation
> > Framework (
> Again, I think you have to make the program aware of the test tool. Am
> I right?

If I understand you correctly, the answer is 'no'; modern toolkits
(well, gtk, swing, ooo, mozilla and soon qt) export all the necessary
information via the accessibility framework, which ldtp plugs into.