Emoticons theme specification

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at tiscalinet.be
Fri Jan 7 19:11:31 EET 2005

Hello

This mail is a suite for my previous mail in the kde-core-devel mailing list
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=110510845929729&w=2

Konversation and Kopete want to share the same emoticons themes, There is also
interest in KMail to support them.

It may be a good idea to standardize that as a freedesktop specification. So
the same emoticons theme could be used in every others program as well.
(Gaim, evolution, ...)

So I've finally specified today the original format I wrote 2 years ago for
Kopete.

It's my first specification, so please be indulgent, and thanks to notify me
errors.

I've attached the docbook file since I have currently no real place to host
it.

Thanks for your comments.

--
Olivier