DAL proposal, resume

Ikke eikke at eikke.com
Fri Jan 14 13:35:42 EET 2005

> now go to work and prepare proposal of
> interfaces and maybe some working code.

I don't think it's *that* easy. Maybe it's not a bad idea to contact the
XMMS2 developers, who are already using DBUS for frontend<->player
communication (they got some experience in the "interfacing" field of
multimedia applications I guess), the evo hackers who got DBUS signals
in evo 2.1,...

I will try to write some diagram and proposed interfaces as soon as
possible, but at the moment I got exams at university too, so I need to
make sure to pass those too...

Regards, Ikke