Old and new CVS repositories are available via rsync

Owen Taylor otaylor at redhat.com
Wed Jan 26 00:12:12 EET 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 14:06 -0800, Keith Packard wrote:
> Around 14 o'clock on Jan 25, Owen Taylor wrote:
>
> > *Ahem*. While I said "they don't need moving over", I didn't mean
> > "they don't need to be present" :-)
>
> Ah, I thought you meant that they had been dealt with and didn't need
> further care.
>
> There are many CVS versions for these specs on the machine; can you point
> me at the ones you want moved into /cvs?

The copies seem to be, for xembed:

/home/compromised/hp/oldcvs/xembed/
/home/compromised/planetmirror/cvs/xembed/
/home/cvs-old/cvs/xembed/xembed/
/home/cvs-old/xembed/xembed/

I have *no* idea what the relationship between these copies are. What I
want (for all three modules), is either

 A) The version that was exported by rsync as cvs/foo at the time of
    my original  mail.
 B) The version that was exported by rsync as compromised-cvs/foo at the
    time of my mail.

Since they were the same. Someone probably needs to do a comprehensive
check of the modules to make sure that other modules didn't suffer
the same fate.

Regards,
						Owen